From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking if logger is enabled for a specific marker
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:23:14 GMT
David,

As our unit tests show, markers work, unless you've found a bug!

Can you create a unit test with configuration file that demonstrate your
issue?

Which version of Log4j are you using?

Note that we have a lot of unit tests for you to use as inspiration and
debugging help.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com