From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar in WEB-INF/lib not logging
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 01:42:51 GMT
Yes, the package name changed. I've not found where to put that in my
configuration file. I've tried the package attribute to <Configuration>
(oh, but that is for plugins) and I've tried adding a second <Logger> with
the new package as the name attribute and referencing the same Appender.
Neither work. When I Google this, I get *lots* of Log4j 1 suggestions, but
nothing for version 2.