From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Jar in WEB-INF/lib not logging
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 23:37:05 GMT
I am using Log4j 2.4 to log server actions in my webapp. The logging calls
from WEB-INF/classes are appearing in the webapp's log as expected. Today I
extracted a class from the webapp, built it in a separate package, and
added a JAR with that package to WEB-INF/lib. Although the logging is the
same as before, I no longer see output from this class my webapp's log. Is
it possible capture this log information with Log4j 2.4? If so, how?

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v. 121-24)