From Thad Humphries <thad.humphr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing log4jConfiguration context-param with Tomcat 8
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:53:02 GMT
This is a Mac. There is no drive letter. One of the reasons users
(actually, administrators) need to modify the logger configuration is that
this and other webapps are deployed at many sites on a wide range of
operating systems and configurations. What is a valid path on a Windows box
is not a valid path on Mac, Solaris, Linux, etc.