From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source field in NoSQLAppender
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:25:30 GMT
It sounds like you would need to specify how many stack frames to skip
before coming out of your wrapper class.

This could be done by adding a 'skip' parameter to the 'location'
attribute, like '%location{skip=2}' or something like that.

FYI:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/layouts.html#LocationInformation

What does your configuration look like now?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/