From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: How to make all loggers async when run war file?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:11:41 GMT
Normally you want to create a setenv.bat or setting.sh (depending on your OS) and “set”
or “export” CATALINA_OPTS to include all your JVM settings.  For example, on a Unix system
you would do something like:

export CATALINA_OPTS=“-DLog4jContextSelector=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.AsyncLoggerContextSelector
-Xms=1024m -Xmx=1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m”’

The Xmx, Xms and MaxPermSize are just there to illustrate how you provide multiple settings
to Tomcat.

Ralph