From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Logging complete exception trace.
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 05:20:10 GMT
In DbUtil.java you have

catch (SQLException ex) {
   logger.error("Got SQLException" + ex);
}

You are performing a string concatenation of “Got SQLException” and ex.toString().  ex.toString()
essentially will only print the message associated with the exception, which is what you said
you are seeing.  If you want the whole stack trace you have to do:

logger.error(“Got SQLException”, ex);

HTH,
Ralph

> On Oct 9, 2015, at 10:16 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
> Oh darn. Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to look at it when I got home and once again
I am at work. I will set a reminder for myself to look at this.

> Ralph
>
>> On Oct 9, 2015, at 9:35 AM, Kiran Badi <admin@aayushs.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Ralph.
>>
>> Do you see anything which I can change to get it working ?
>>
>> On Tuesday, October 6, 2015, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I will try to look at it later this evening when I get home from work.
>>>
>>> Ralph

>>> the

>>> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-D3EnvFXkj7OTV2a2t2a1I1dk0&usp=sharing

>>> wrong.