From degenaro <lou.degen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to detect logger is unable to write to file?
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:18:38 GMT
This a quota on the filesystem.  Writes are blocked when the total
permitted bytes for the user is exceeded.  It looks like log4j2 might help
if an exception is being thrown.  I see that one can specify
ignoreException="false".

We currently have log4j (not log4j2).  Is there the equivalent or is the
new function in 2 only?

Lou.