From Benoit Mouquet <bmouq...@excilys.com>
Subject Re: LoggerContext is reloaded on application shutdown
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 18:16:41 GMT
Exactly, that's why I don't understand what's happen in my application.
Indeed, when I shutdown my webapp, the LoggerContext is stop first but
restart just after (and not stop again).  The normal behavior should be
that the LoggerContext it stop and that's all (not start again during the
shutdown). Or maybe I missing something ...