From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j2 set log level, cascade
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 23:00:06 GMT
Ben,

I would recommend using the current version 2.4.1. I think I added those
for 2.4...

You can just get the sources from Git and copy the new methods you need to
your code base. Of course, using the current version is better IMO.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/