From Mike Calmus <m...@calmus.org>
Subject log4j-jcl causing logging issues
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:53:13 GMT
I saw this with older version of Log4j 2 as well, but now I'm using 2.4.1
on Java 7.

We are including all the log4j libraries in the Weblogic server startup
classpath. Commons-logging 1.2 is included as well. All works fine using
JndiRepositorySelector when log4j-jcl is not included. When that jar is
included with the others, however, nothing gets logged. There are no errors.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Thank you.