From Strong Su <lovelo...@gmail.com>
Subject How to make all loggers async when run war file?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 11:41:56 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm testing log4j2 performance on our own projects. And I prepare to add
-DLog4jContextSelector=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.async.AsyncLoggerContextSelector
to make all loggers async.
But I need to upload war file to the server.
I get the war file through "maven build" in IntelliJ and I'm using tomcat6.
Does the war file include the vm arguments?

If not, do I need to change catalina.sh in tomcat6 to add a JAVA_OPTS?
Because making all loggers async will get a better performance as website
says, I prefer to add vm arguments rather than change log4j2.xml.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Dylan Su