From Kiran Badi <ad...@aayushs.com>
Subject Re: Logging complete exception trace.
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 17:02:00 GMT
Hi,

I realised the I had zipped all project files and it was not containing the
war file

I have now copied the war file to this shared drive,

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-D3EnvFXkj7OTV2a2t2a1I1dk0&usp=sharing

Please see if someone can take a look and tell me as what I am doing wrong.

-kiran

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Kiran Badi <admin@aayushs.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here is the link for the war file which I have created.
>
> I am on log4j2 2.3 version, tomcat 8.0.15 and JDK 1.7. Example is given as
> close to the issue as what I have in my application.
>
> I have not set the mysql driver so that I get exception whenever I try to
> connect to db.
>

> https://drive.google.com/a/aayushs.com/folderview?id=0B-D3EnvFXkj7OTV2a2t2a1I1dk0&usp=sharing
>
> Please let me know as how do I fix this issue.
>
> - Kiran Badi
>

> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Kiran Badi <admin@aayushs.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok let me build the sample war file for it and see if I can reproduce it
>> outside of my app.
>>
>> Thanks for hint.
>>

>> On Monday, September 21, 2015, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Can you provide a sample app that demonstrates this? We have a lot of
>>> tests that don't exhibit this behavior so we really need something not we
>>> can debug.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

>>> change
>>> not