From Kiran Badi <ad...@aayushs.com>
Subject Re: Logging complete exception trace.
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 23:55:35 GMT
Hi All,

Here is the link for the war file which I have created.

I am on log4j2 2.3 version, tomcat 8.0.15 and JDK 1.7. Example is given as
close to the issue as what I have in my application.

I have not set the mysql driver so that I get exception whenever I try to
connect to db.

https://drive.google.com/a/aayushs.com/folderview?id=0B-D3EnvFXkj7OTV2a2t2a1I1dk0&usp=sharing

Please let me know as how do I fix this issue.

- Kiran Badi

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Kiran Badi <admin@aayushs.com> wrote:

> Ok let me build the sample war file for it and see if I can reproduce it
> outside of my app.
>
> Thanks for hint.
>

> On Monday, September 21, 2015, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Can you provide a sample app that demonstrates this? We have a lot of
>> tests that don't exhibit this behavior so we really need something not we
>> can debug.
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> > On Sep 21, 2015, at 5:11 AM, Kiran Badi <admin@aayushs.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi All
>> >
>> > How do I debug this issue now.
>> >
>> > Appreciate the help since I have log4j2 at many places. So making a
>> change
>> > now to logging framework will consume lot of time and I seriously do not
>> > have luxury of it.

>> inserting
>> parameters,

>> probably