From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to detect logger is unable to write to file?
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 00:30:46 GMT
With Async Loggers you can set an ExceptionHandler. Is that what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2015/10/30, at 9:07, Nicholas Duane <nickdu@msn.com> wrote:
>
> I could have sworn I saw some way to provide a sink for log4j2 (or maybe it was log4net)
internal events.  I just did a quick search and couldn't find anything.  Is there such a mechanism?
 If so, couldn't this be a way for you to at least capture internal errors which are not bubbled
up through the logging API?  You could then forward these events to the platform logging mechanism.