From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Trigger RollingRandomAccessFile appender programmtically?
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:48:44 GMT
Log4j 2.5 added a CronTriggeringPoilicy that triggers a rollover when the specified time pattern
matches. You could look at that and create your own triggering policy that triggers on whatever
your criteria is.  As an alternative you can locate the Appender in the configuration, obtain
its manager and kick off the rollover in your code.

Ralph