From rajasekhara.gu...@colruytgroup.com
Subject log4j2 how to write openjpa queries with parameter values to the console com120.600.219
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 08:13:16 GMT

Hi,

    I am working on upgrading log4j1.2 to log4j2.3. During upgrading, I have noticed that
writing openJPA queries with parameter values is not working. I have included the following
entry in log4j2.xml but it did not work:

<Logger name="openjpa.jdbc.SQL" level="TRACE">

<AppenderRef ref="CONSOLE" />

</Logger>

In the persistence.xml, I have an entry as follows:

<property name="openjpa.Log" value="log4j" />

can you please suggest a way to print the openJPA queries to the console through log4j2.xml?

Thanks

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website
Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur  notre site web
This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on  our website