From "Karl D. Kelley Jr." <karl.kelley...@gmail.com>
Subject Dispatcher logs not going to log4j
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:30:13 GMT
Logging from org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet is not going
to log4j. Scratching  my head on this one.

I get an error:

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValue invoke
SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [mvc-dispatcher] in context with path

Basically I would have expected this to be logged through log4j, but it was
not logged in log4j. I have setup my web.xml according to
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/webapp.html#Servlet-2.5

Do I need to do something in the tomcat7 configuration to make this error
show up in the log4j logs?

I ask because I have an appender that would send me the error so I can
investigate, but I never got the error....

Thanks for any help,
Karl