Hi,

    I am working on upgrading log4j1.2 to log4j2.3. During upgrading, I have noticed that writing openJPA queries with parameter values is not working. I have included the following entry in log4j2.xml but it did not work:

<Logger name="openjpa.jdbc.SQL" level="TRACE">

<AppenderRef ref="CONSOLE" />

</Logger>

In the persistence.xml, I have an entry as follows:

<property name="openjpa.Log" value="log4j" />

can you please suggest a way to print the openJPA queries to the console through log4j2.xml?

Thanks

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website

Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur notre site web

This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on our website