From "Blaine Bergeson (bbergeson)" <bberge...@micron.com>
Subject Standard Out stops working
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 15:19:46 GMT
I have been using Log4j for a while now without any major problems but now I am experiencing
a strange problem.  If I build a simple java app and run it from the command line, as soon
as I call Configurator.initialize standard out stops working.  I called the System.out.checkError
method and indeed the stream is in an error state.  I added the following property -Dorg.apache.logging.log4j.simplelog.StatusLogger.level=TRACE
and then ran again which produced the following output.  I am not sure if any of the items
listed below is a problem or not.  I am using the same log4j2.xml file I have used in other
projects.  When I run the project inside NetBeans everything runs fine.

[cid:image001.png@01D15A6D.D01A3A90]

Thx Blaine