From Denis Kostousov <de...@kst-d.net>
Subject Different log4j v2 config file for different ear
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 05:45:27 GMT
Hello, All.

I want to use log4j from my own JavaEE applications. These applications consist of some ejb-jars
and wars. I need to use separate config file for each application.
I tried to write @Singleton EJB that reconfigures log4j with specific file:
<code>
        LoggerContext context = (org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext) LogManager.getContext(false);
        context.setConfigLocation(myConfigFILE.toURI());
</code>

But this didn't work in my case.
How I can specify the log4j config file name in ear?

--
Denis Kostousov
email: denisATkst-dDOTnet