From Douglas Wegscheid <douglas_e_wegsch...@whirlpool.com>
Subject Re: controlling the status logger output?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 16:21:40 GMT
On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 11:19 AM, Nicholas Duane <nickdu@msn.com> wrote:

> I guess we could write our own application which takes stdin and writes to
> files and this could do the rolling file work.  I would think something
> like that might already exist in linux.
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

take a look at the rotatelogs util that comes with Apache Httpd.

*■ DOUGLAS E. WEGSCHEID* // Lead Analyst, Information Security
(269) 923-5278 // Douglas_E_Wegscheid@whirlpool.com

"A wrong note played hesitatingly is a wrong note. A wrong note played with
conviction is interpretation."

--
*NOTICE: Whirlpool Corporation e-mail is for the designated recipient only
and may contain proprietary or otherwise confidential information. If you