From Bilguun Ariunbold <ariunboldbilig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zero conf is not showing logs even it's connected
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:58:02 GMT
Thanks Scott, I've used the developer snapshot that you mentioned but still
no luck. If you see the screen shot that I attached, WS00943 is my
machine's local domain, smdi.com is network's domain, 10.20.91.29 is my
machine's ip address. It seems like it's trying to connect to
WS00943.smdi.com/10.20.91.29:4555. Is that the way it supposed to be? When
I double click on the entry at ZeroConf tab, it still just changes the
connection status to Connected/Not Connected. Was I supposed to see the
logs when I double click on that row at ZeroConf tab?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35784129/how-to-configure-port-in-apache-chainsaw-with-log4j2

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com> wrote:

> To clarify, the 'people' path is going away - the new permanent path is:
>
> http://home.apache.org/~sdeboy
>

> On 3/4/16, Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've uploaded the developer snapshot to
> http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy/
> >
> > Extract the tarball and run bin/chainsaw
> >
> > It should work out-of-the-box with your current configuration.
> >
> > Scott
> >

> > On 3/4/16, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Oh no they finally shut down people.apache.org!
> >>
> >> On 4 March 2016 at 14:36, Bilguun Ariunbold <
> ariunboldbiliguun@gmail.com>

> with
> http://people.apache.org/~sdeboy

> start

> Are

> I'll
> uses

> accessible

> have

ZeroConf but it
connection
> status.

> *"${sys:user.home}/logs/webapp-errors-%d{yyyy-MM-dd}-%i.log"*>

What should I
> do?

of the
Is that might