From Andrei Ivanov <andrei.iva...@gmail.com>
Subject default value for empty ${web:contextPath}
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 15:12:12 GMT
Hello,
In the hope that someone else might have a better solution, I'm trying here.

As you can see in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35729590/log4j2-lookup-default-value-with-empty-contextpath,
I'm trying to set the filename of an appender using the context path
of the web application.

It works except the case when the app is deployed as the root of the
virtual host, case when the contextPath is an empty string (not null).

The default (specified in the Properties section) is only used when
the lookup returns null.

Is there anything else I can do besides writing a plugin just for this?

Regards