From Nicholas Duane <nic...@msn.com>
Subject controlling the status logger output?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:39:18 GMT
We've written some appenders and I think the prescribed approach is to use the status logger
in log4j2 components, is that correct?  The problem we're running into is that we redirect
stdout to a file and thus that file can grow unbounded.  It seems there's no way to have something
like a rolling file appender for the status logger, correct?  Any suggestions for limiting
the size of the log generated by the status logger when stdout has been redirected to a file?

Thanks,
Nick