From "Helm, Mary (MCS Release)" <mary.h...@hpe.com>
Subject RE: question
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:55:31 GMT
Yes, an extra empty (or blank) line is appearing between the log statements written by the
application code - not by the system itself though.  Anything in the log from JBOSS itself
is showing as single-spaced.

Thanks,
Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: Remko Popma [mailto:remko.popma@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 12:46 PM
To: Log4J Users List <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
Subject: Re: question

Mary, I recommend you raise a Jira ticket for this.
I don't know about the other Log4j community members, but I currently don't have time to look
into this and without a Jira ticket it may quickly drop below my mailbox horizon...

Also, perhaps this is because I'm not a native English speaker, but with "double-spaced" you
mean there's an extra empty line between log statements, right?

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Helm, Mary (MCS Release) <mary.helm@hpe.com