From "Joachim Kanbach" <jo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Re: How to consolidate Server and Application Logging in GlassFish?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:37:37 GMT
Ok, I will write up my findings in some days. I still want to look into my original plan first
to split up the consolidated server.log into separate files, based (e.g.) on Thread Context.
It's only then that having replaced JUL with Log4j2 in GlassFish creates a big benefit. But
I have to work on some other assignments before I can get to that.

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 01. März 2016 um 18:54 Uhr
> Von: "Ralph Goers" <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
> An: "Log4J Users List" <log4j-user@logging.apache.org>
> Betreff: Re: How to consolidate Server and Application Logging in GlassFish?
>
> Actually, if you could either write a blog post on this or some other write up I think
this would something other users would find very interesting.  If you don’t have a blog
then you should be able to add it to our wiki.