From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically creating loggers
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:19:56 GMT
The logging implementation stores the logger in a map.  However, when you call getLogger ClassLoaderContextSelector
will have to locate the ClassLoader for the class loading the Logger. This can be fairly expensive.
If you are using a different ContextSelector it might work better. Or you can create a Map
of the Loggers yourself.

Ralph