From Steven Yang <kenshin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate appender for each application in same Tomcat
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 08:52:46 GMT
First of all thanks to all suggestions.

I dont think setting system property solves my issue because they are both
in the same tomcat which means they share the same system property.

setting the log4jConfiguration in web.xml means I will always have to set
it even if I am in local development right? unless I use different web.xml
for different environments?

I think I will go into the direction of Ralph's suggestion, however I am
probably going to use ${web:contextPath}.

Thanks all