From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Re: Disabling Garbage-free not working
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 16:45:33 GMT
We use Java8 , is that ok?The problem is that we receive large json responses and log4j is
creating char[]'s of 250MB up a total of 3MB and we  are suffering of continuos full gc.
By releasing that mem we would go fine.Enric

    El Viernes 1 de julio de 2016 16:50, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> escribió:

 Log4j 2.6.1 needs Java 7.  Please provide more details about the memory problem.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2016/07/02, at 0:38, Enric Jaen <enricjaen@yahoo.es.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> In our tomcat application we have a memory problem with logs kept in heap.I tried using
log4j 1.6 and log4j2.enable.threadlocals = false but without effect, what can be the reason?