From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Re: Disabling Garbage-free not working
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2016 08:24:13 GMT
Sorry typo again, was 3GB (not 3MB)  the total consumed memory by several char[]. For example
I reveived a 60MB utf8 json and I see it resides inside a 250MB char[]  I have attached a
dump screenshot

Not sure if is relevant but I use RollingFile  :
 <RollingFile name="PROJECT"  fileName="${sys:catalina.home}/logs/@webapp.name@.log" filePattern="${sys:catalina.home}/logs/@webapp.name@.%d{yyyy-MM-dd}.log">
  <PatternLayout pattern="%d{ABSOLUTE} %-5p %mdc{ApiKeyOrEmail}-%mdc{tid} [%c{1}] %m%n"/>
<filters> <ThresholdFilter level="@log.level.project@" onMatch="NEUTRAL" onMismatch="DENY"/>
     <MarkerFilter marker="API_RESPONSE" onMatch="DENY" onMismatch="ACCEPT"/>
   </filters> <TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy/> </RollingFile>
I will try to reproduce if needed

    El Sábado 2 de julio de 2016 5:28, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> escribió:

 That's the bug I was trying to find. It sounds related.