From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging stops on application redeploy
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 22:50:55 GMT
That last paragraph: debug disabled, errors go to the console, sounds like the behavior you
get when Log4j2 can't find a configuration file.

I wonder how redeploy could cause Log4j to become unable to find the configuration...

What do you see when you enable Log4j internal status logging? https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/faq.html#troubleshooting

Remko

Sent from my iPhone