From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: 2.6.2 minSize; reload tomcat - html log did not show correctly
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 19:32:50 GMT
Yes, also attachments are discarded by the mailing list software so I couldn’t look at the
log file.  Which file has the problem?  The one specified on fileName or the one in filePattern?

Was the file 10 MB?

OnStartupTriggeringPolicy specifically specifies that the footer should not be written before
it calls rollover(), so it should not be causing this.

Ralph