From Emi <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject 2.6.2 minSize; reload tomcat - html log did not show correctly
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 14:23:52 GMT
Hello,

upgraded to 2.6.2 with minSize setup, when reload tomcat, debug.html are
not shown correctly.

log4j.xml:

       <RollingFile name="debug_html"
                    fileName="......"
                    filePattern="@log4j.debug.html@-%i.html">
          <HTMLLayout charset="UTF-8" title="title" />

          <Policies>
             <OnStartupTriggeringPolicy minSize="10 MB"/>
             <SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy size="10 MB" />
          </Policies>
       </RollingFile>

Steps:

Start tomcat7, Log message, reload tomcat7: debug.html are not shown
correctly.

" are shown twice (attached debug.html log file).

May I know is there anything I didn't set correctly please?

Thanks a lot!