From Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable lookups in log messages
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 15:59:33 GMT
Hello,
we have migrated apache camel to log4j2 and we have an issue when
logging stuffs with log4j2 as there is a clash between camel and
log4j2 syntax:

As example, a user define a camel route that contains something like

    fileName=${date:now:yyyyMMdd-HHmmss}ID.${id}.gz"

Then if log level is set do debug, camel tries to log such
configuration but then log4j2 kicks-in and tries to replace the
${date:...} but it shouldn't as we really want to log the raw data.

Is there any way to disable lookups in logging message ?

Here a full story:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27103400/log4j2-how-to-disable-date-lookup-log4j-throws-exception

Best regards,
Luca