From "DiFrango, Ronald" <Ronald.DiFra...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Apache chainsaw
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:12:35 GMT
I’m wondering if in part Chainsaw died because of the ELK stack?

Ron DiFrango

On 4/9/17, 3:56 AM, "Robert Lu" <robberphex@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi, all.

    I think developer need a tool to view, search log. Chainsaw was a great
    tool, but need update.

    I want to contribute to Chainsaw.

    On Sat, Apr 8, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
    wrote:

    > Brett and Robert, are you suggesting you would want to get involved in
    > improving Chainsaw if it moved to git?
    >
    > Ralph
    >
    > > On Apr 7, 2017, at 6:42 PM, Brett Randall <javabrett@gmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > +1 for migration to Git.
    > >
    > > On 6 April 2017 at 07:44, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >> We can probably do that, though usually we like to do a 72 hour grace
    > >> period to make sure there are no objections before migrating
    > repositories.

If we
    > >> set

Lucee.org