From Chandra <chandra.tungathur...@rwth-aachen.de>
Subject Re: Desire for a Gitter channel?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:12:05 GMT
Having used both paid and free service (of slack), I’d say the paid service makes a lot of
sense for corporates.
a public forum like this I believe a free tier would suffice — unless we are looking for
an option of having >10k messages for searching + >5gb of storage [1]. This is just
my opinion, but people think otherwise and I believe some-biased opinions on Flock too[2].

thanks,

Chandra
[1] https://dev-s.slack.com/pricing
[2] https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-Gitter-vs-Slack