From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Desire for a Gitter channel?
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2017 02:20:53 GMT
Gitter is public. And Slack is a paid service (free version has a lot of
limits), so it's not very feasible for public chats without someone funding
it. Gitter, however, is free for all GitHub projects (and Gitlab too I
think?) and is even open source now that Gitlab owns them.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>