From Alex Sviridov <ooo_satu...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject Re[2]: Log4j and Java 9 JPMS support
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:40:51 GMT
The problem is that I know nothing about log4j architecture. I am just a user.

Is it so difficult task? If log4j has access to class it can access and
its module and after that use sift appender by module name.
Application module has name, automatic module has name,
all unnamed module goes to one file.

Another question - has anyone tried log4j as named module on java 9?

Best regards, Alex

>Понедельник, 18 сентября 2017, 16:44 +03:00 от Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>:
>
>Right now LoggerContexts are organized around ClassLoaders. We haven’t even talked about
creating a ModuleContextSelector. If you want to help contribute towards that it would be
welcome.

--
Alex Sviridov