From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Log4j and Java 9 JPMS support
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 15:51:25 GMT
Actually, you are asking for a log file per module. That shouldn’t require a new ContextSelector.
That would only be required if you wanted to have a separate configuration for each module.

Right now Log4j doesn’t do anything to identify what module a class is located in. That
would be required to use the RoutingAppender.

Log4j is not yet modularized. The module system was up in the air until about 6 weeks ago
so we put off work on that.

Ralph