From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: unexpected end of file
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 14:56:43 GMT
It sounds like your application is finishing before compression of the file completes, although
from the information given I cannot be sure.

Ralph

> On Sep 1, 2017, at 6:18 AM, Tamer Gür <tgur@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> i am using log4j2 2.8.2 with RollingFile and SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy (250MB).
>
> My process is finishing normally with all Rolling files except the last one in last compressed
file when i try to open i am getting "unexpected end of file" message. In the directory i
also see the file which should be inside the last compressed file with same name.