From Asma Zinneera Jabir <azinne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugins.dat file not packing with jar for OSGi bundle
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 06:11:40 GMT
Solved this.

The resources aren't packed to the bundle by default. I used
<Include-Resource> to pack the resources. You can refer Apache Felix Maven
Bundle Plugin (BND) Documentation
<http://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html>
Added the following line after <Import-Package>

<Include-Resource>${project.build.directory}/classes/</Include-Resource>