From Enric Jaen <enricj...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Re: new feature proposal - microloggers
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:41:03 GMT
I will try it and let you know
best regards
Enric
   En jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017 12:37:25 GMT, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com>
escribió:

 You know, I think we may already have something very similar...
Take a look at the second example under Map Filter:
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/filters.html#MapFilter

If you use a RegexFilter (
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/filters.html#RegexFilter) would
that meet your requirements?