From Michael Schall <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject JDK 9 no longer available for download
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 15:57:00 GMT
I am trying to build from source for some perf research, however one of the
requirements is JDK9.  This is no longer downloadable from Oracle (
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk9-downloads-3848520.html)
as it redirects you to JDK10.

I'm sure this is not the "correct" way to do this, but it seems to almost
(don't have mongo installed) build with the following in the toolchains.xml:

<toolchain>
<type>jdk</type>
<provides>
<version>9</version>
<vendor>sun</vendor>
</provides>
<configuration>
<jdkHome>C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.1</jdkHome>
</configuration>
</toolchain>

Does the build need to be updated to 10 or am I missing something?