From Bhavesh Patel <bhaveshhpa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Have a patch to contribute to fix a lookup issue in Log4j 2
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 23:37:08 GMT
 Hi Remko/Ralph,                            If you can just verify the bug that
I have filed and reply to it or something, it would be great. I just want to make sure that
i am not missing something and this is indeed a bug in the ResourceBundleLookup.
Thanks,Bhavesh.

    On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 4:15:49 PM PDT, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com>