From Bhavesh Patel <bhaveshhpa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Regarding log4j2 monitor interval
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 18:00:11 GMT
 Thanks Matt.
Regards,Bhavesh.
    On Friday, December 21, 2018, 7:50:44 AM PST, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

 I'm also interested in this idea. My current workaround that I'm using for
refreshing system properties (for example) is to call
LoggerContext.getContext(false).reconfigure() after updating lookup values.
I'd imagine we'd need a new API to support the configuration being notified
of lookup value changes to avoid this, though.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>