From Stefan Wendelmann <SWendelm...@itout.de>
Subject Not able to add Appender + Logger programmatically and log
Date Thu, 02 May 2019 14:54:00 GMT
Hi log4j Team,

i am in struggle with log4j2 for a few weeks now.

I got a JDBC Appender in my XML Config and want to programmatically add a Logger for each
Job/Task
to configure ist level programmatically, with two refs.

  1.  Ref is a FileAppender wich is also added/configured programmatically
  2.  Ref ist he mentiont JDBC Appender from the XML Config

The JDBC Appender is working fine but the programmatically added configs wont work, i just
get the log to Console output.

I made up a full example including JUnit test of my work on github  see: https://github.com/stefanwendelmann/JavaLogging

I would be very pleased if you could help me.

Thanks in advance 😊

Stefan Wendelmann