From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.
Date Sun, 19 May 2019 18:37:58 GMT
Hello everyone! This year, I know of at least two submissions to
ApacheCon Las Vegas that are related to Log4j. While the schedule
hasn't been confirmed or posted yet, TAC has opened up applications
now to be able to go to ApacheCon. If you'd love to come to ApacheCon
this year but are financially unable to afford doing so, please take a
look into the Apache TAC for financial assistance in getting you out
to ApacheCon! I'd love to see everyone in person this year (I'm hoping
to go this time).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gavin McDonald <gmcdonald@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 at 01:30
Subject: Travel Assistance for ApacheCon NA Las Vegas 2019 now open.
To: <travel-assistance@apache.org>

Hi PMCs!

Please redistribute the below to your user and dev lists, feel free to
also use social media to spread the word. Thanks!

Gav... TAC Team

---

The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that
travel assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2019 are now open!

We will be supporting ApacheCon NA Las Vegas, Nevada on 9th - 12th
September 2019

 TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events,
but are unable to do so for financial reasons.
For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria,
please visit the TAC website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/
<http://www.apache.org/travel/> >. Applications opened today and will
close around the 21st June.

Important: Applications close on June 21st, 2019. Applicants have
until the closing date above to submit their applications (which
should contain as much supporting material as required to efficiently
and accurately process their request), this will enable TAC to
announce successful awards shortly afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a
diverse range of backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always)
anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so ASAP.
We look forward to greeting many of you in Las Vegas!

Kind Regards,
Gavin - (On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>