From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Providing access to log/appender in application
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:33:21 GMT
I would recommend you create a variant of the ListAppender. I wouldn’t recommend using it
directly as it isn’t meant for production use. You will find this in log4j-core’s test
classes. We make extensive use of this in our unit tests. If you look at one of the tests
that use it you can see how it can be accessed from your code. Essentially, you get the configuration
from the LoggerContext and then find the appender you want from that.

Ralph