From Fred Eisele <fredrick.eis...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing the Attributes on a RollingAppender
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2019 13:22:35 GMT
Given a RollingFileAppender is it possible to dyanamically/programmatically
change its fileName?

        <RollingFile name="X_PLUGIN_FILE"
                     fileName="x.log}"
                     filePattern="x_%i.log}"
                     ignoreExceptions="false">
            <PatternLayout pattern="#linux %file:%method:%line - %msg%n" />
            <OnDemandTriggeringPolicy />
        </RollingFile>

I need to be able to change the log file from my running application plugin.